Photos: Tex Reeks and Genna Rose Spence
A Port Kennedy home has been gutted by fire overnight which caused more than $500,000 in damages.
About 7.20pm, the blaze tore through the Corfu Pass property.
When firefighters arrived at the scene, the single-storey structure was fully engulfed in flames.
Latest Skeer Media news:
- Firefighters work to extinguish Pinjarra bushfire | Photos
- Mandurah family left stranded after roof collapses
- Mandurah man charged with Cooper Street murder
It’s understood the fire started from a faulty air-conditioning unit.
For three hours, crews worked to extinguish the blaze and clear the area.
It is believed no one was injured during the incident.
The house has been deemed unsafe and the occupants have been forced to find alternative accommodation.
Follow Tex Reeks on Twitter via @texreeks.