Emergency services have rushed to a house fire in Baldivis on Monday.
About 10:30am, firefighters responded to the blaze on Patron Road.
It’s believed a man and a woman escaped the burning home unscathed.
The property sustained extensive damage as the roof collapsed and a car was destroyed.
Neighbours used garden hoses to help extinguish the blaze and protect their own properties.
According to a Facebook post Goodstart Early Learning Baldivis will assist the family by having a collection point at their Twllight market on February 1 at 5:30pm
You can help by donating clothing, women’s size 16-18 and men’s size XL, and household items.